The Tradition’s Response to COVID-19
We are thankful that no Tradition resident or employee has tested positive for COVID-19. To protect the health of our residents and employees in light of the COVID-19 Coronavirus, the Tradition team has been extremely proactive. We have closely monitored and followed, or exceeded, all directives from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Texas Health and Human Services Commission. Please see below our aggressive response to COVID-19.
We started screening visitors in January as a precaution, and we accelerated the process in every Community as time went on and as more information became available. We have since implemented the following:
- We have suspended all tours and events at our Communities.
- We now allow only essential personnel into the Communities.
Upon Entering the Community
- Each time someone deemed as “essential personnel” enters a Community, he or she undergoes a stringent screening process that includes handwashing and sanitization, a temperature check, and questioning on recent travels and personal interactions.
- We have strongly recommended that our residents not leave a campus. If they do, they are also subject to our rigorous screening process upon their return.
We have further:
- Closed our Dining Rooms and now deliver all meals directly to our residents’ apartments, with delivery charges waived.
- Cancelled all group social activities and closed all fitness facilities.
- Consulted with an Infection Prevention Expert, who reviewed our current practices and processes. This was to ensure that we are taking all available steps to protect our residents and employees.
- Expanded our cleaning and disinfecting procedures to multiple times per day in all common areas.
- Instituted training measures for our staff.
- Provided important information to our residents on a continual basis for their own best practices and protection.
In addition, we are working closely with our residents to coordinate any deliveries of medicine, groceries or items that they may require. We are also providing alternative ways for them to stay in touch with family members and friends.
The above protocols have prompted many grateful comments.
The safety and well-being of our residents and employees are always our greatest concerns, and we will continue to monitor and implement the latest guidelines issued by the CDC and federal, state, and local government officials.
If you have questions regarding our response to COVID-19, please fill out the form below.
ABOUT THE TRADITION
A luxury senior living Community offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care services, all in a resort-style setting.
TRADITION SENIOR LIVING